Tuesday, January 18, 2011


CLASS WITH
SHARON ZAMBITO AND REBECCA SUTTERBY




Colorado ICES is proud to announce that Sharon Zambito and Rebecca Sutterby are teaching a Topsy Turvy Fantasy Cake class together following the "Sweet Times in the Rockies" cake show in Denver, CO.


The class is Feb 14th & 15th.


Cake Crafts, 4105 S Broadway, Englewood, CO


There are a very limited number of seats available for this class. If you're interested, contact Adele Lind-Nichols ASAP -- e-mail coloradoices@yahoo.com.


The cost of the two day class is $325, with some supplies included. A non-refundable $100.00 deposit is required, with the remainder due no later than February 1, 2011. Please do not make a payment, until you have confirmation from Adele to do so. Availability is on a first reply, first serve basis; others will be placed on a waiting list and notified should space become available.




Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

Would you mind sharing how you made your logo? Did you use a specific program or hire a designer? I would like to make my own for my website where I show off my cupcakes and cakes. I'm still just beginning, and I don't have a big portfolio yet, but I can't stop thinking about getting a cute logo!

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

My email is sarahandnick07@gmail.com if you would rather respond that way : ).

moonstar said...

hi, visiting here, hope you can join my giveaway,


Join my Blogging Giveaway
Blogging Giveaway


thanks.

getting wife to swallow said...

It is very informative. Loved the whole article! Thanks for sharing...