Saturday, January 2, 2010

Contest Winners!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!



I hope you had a blessed and wonderful holiday season with your family and friends. Our was low-keyed but very nice.

I am still just buried under work: working on the new website, final editing of the new DVD, and practicing my skills and testing recipes for the Ultimate Cake Off coming soon. I barely have time to shower and brush my teeth these days!

I will come up for air at the end of January, and promise my blog posts will get back to normal then. Thank you for being patient and waiting for my life to return to its normal chaotic self! LOL

We had a great response to our name the DVD contest, and by random drawing, here are the winners:

Nancy said...

Sassy Sheets

Kelly said...

It's All In The Details for Borders, Transfers and Flowers.

Nicole said...

How about "Superior Sheet Cakes: Special touches for basic cakes"

Janel Waters said...

"Fantastic Finishes"Techniques for Borders, Transfers and Flowers.



Congratulations to you all! Please email sugaredinfo@aol.com to claim your prize!


So back to work for me; I will check in again with you guys soon. Wish me luck!

Sharon

www.sugaredproductions.com

5 comments:

Gayla said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Great titles! Can't wait to see you on The Ultimate Cake Off and can't wait to purchase your new DVD. Happy New Year!!!

Kelly said...

Thank You Sharon! I'venever won anything in my life and I couldn't be more excited than to win your DVD!!!
I too am very excited to see you on the Ultimate Cake Off!

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

Happy New Year to you also. Looking forward to follow you also this year.. Thanks for sharing the way you do ;o)

Nancy said...

Thank you! Can't wait to open up the new DVD. It will be so exciting and more than useful I'm sure as I'm new to cake decorating.

Tammi10 said...

Hello Sharon,I would love to see a dvd about cake carving like making a purse,deer,alligators.I have all your other dvds and love them all you do out of this world work.