Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Guess the Colors!


Hello Sugar Babies!

Here is a baby shower cake I just did. It was a very unusual color combo for a rather unconventional mom to be. I thought it would be fun to turn it into a little contest! (The crowd roars!)

Whoever guesses the 3 main colors used in this cake will win a prize! The 3 main colors are in the stripes, rattle and bow. The black (clay gun strings and dots) is not one of the 3 colors. You do not have to guess the base color. The winner will get to choose one cake tool from my site (from a list I provide.) The first person to guess correctly will win. If no one guesses the correct answer by Thursday, I will do a random drawing of all the entries to pick a winner.


Is SugarEd fun or what??





Want to learn how to make this style and shape of cake?
Stay tuned................


-----------------------------------------------


We Want Classes!

I get a lot of inquiries about coming to teach in different parts of the country and how that all works. Sometimes a cake club or a shop owner with sponsor the classes, but anybody can host a class. Here is the info:

If you want to host a class, you will need to find a place to hold us for 2 days. Each person needs 4-5 feet of table space depending upon what we cover. We can customize a class with the topics you desire. The minimum number of people depends upon my traveling costs to get to you, but it is usually around 10- 12-15. Once you find a place, and we agree on the dates, we determine the class cost (usually $200-$250 for 2 days with lunches provided, but students need to bring some supplies). Then we put the word out about the class and I start collecting deposits. If the minimum number of students is not reached, then the class is canceled and deposits are refunded. Please let me know if you have any more questions!


Now put your thinking caps on guess the colors
of this wacky baby cake!
Good luck!

Sharon
www.sugaredproductions.com


66 comments:

Chris Hed said...

My guess is Red, orange and yellow

Julie said...

I think it's purple, navy, and green!

morselsbymark@yahoo.com said...

My guess is purple, light purple and brown

Julie Reid said...

Orange, Lime green & pink

Anonymous said...

My guess is gray,blue and brown


rocgonzalez1@verizon.net

Unknown said...

Green, red, yellow

Anonymous said...

Oh geez! I sent my guess in reply to the email in my inbox! DUH! LOL
Anyway, my guess is Red, pink and blue.

And I still can't remember my password/username so I am ANONYMOUS again!

Lea G. aka Teekakes

Tiffany Nash said...

I'm going to guess Black, Orange and Yellow.

L said...

yellow, blue and red

Anonymous said...

Maybe yellow, orange, and purple? I'm anxious to find out!

sweetiesbykim@aol.com

Julie said...

Fun contest - I'll go with blue, orange, and green.

nickia said...

I think red, purple and green.

cakencookiebakr said...

How about yellow, orange and brown?

Chrisy said...

Green, brown, and purple? Or pink, orange, and yellow maybe? This is hard!

sportsmom005@hotmail.com

Rita said...

My gues is Black, orange and purple.
rizita@yahoo.com

Audrey said...

Since you're close to New Orleans, I'm gonna guess purple, green, and yellow/dark yellow/gold? Maybe the baby was conceived during Mardi Gras? ;)

dai said...

Orange, brown & blue??

I can't wait to see the photo in color! :o)

Reba1 said...

My guess is purple, yellow and orange

Cinderina@roadrunner.com said...

I'm guessing either brown, green, and cream or blue, orange, yellow. That's based on two baby shower cakes that I have done and/or will be doing. And I was hoping to do traditional pastel colors.

michelle104 said...

My guess is yellow, orange, and green....I can't wait to see this is technicolor!!! :D

Charli Jessup said...

I have gone through many color combos in my head.

turquoise, purple, silver

Can't wait to see who is right!

Susan said...

I think it is light lemon yellow, a brighter green - but not neon, and violet.

googlegirl said...

Orange, grey and a purple, maybe two shades of that.

Dana V said...

purple, blue, orange

SharonG said...

My guess is red, pink, orange. This is fun, can't wait to see the real colors.

Anonymous said...

I'll say lime green/purple/light blue...

Ann (Miss Sweetstory) said...

Taupe, Yellow and Green

I just love a contest!!!!

Karin said...

My guess is green, orange, and purple.

kzmmom said...

green yellow blue

nicole o. said...

pink purple blue, all pastels

ljchris said...

Let's see....
red, orange, brown

HiD said...

I'm guessing orange, purple and green. Don't know why, it's just what popped into my head!

Abssolutely ADORE the cake girl!!

Robyn said...

My guess is....
Purple*Orange*Green

DARLENE said...

purple, orange and pink
Darlene

sugarbaby said...

I'm gonna guess green, red, and purple

Kelly said...

My guess is green, orange and brown

ElizabethM said...

Purple, green and teal

Shannon said...

My guess is Yellow, Pink and Green. This is so much fun. Thanks and that is also a great cake.
Shannon

Nichicakes said...

Orange, yellow & navy blue

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....brown, blue-grey and peach
Vicki :)

Lissa426 said...

Hot Pink (Fushia), Turquoise Blue, Dark Purple (Amherest)

Chris said...

My guess is yellow, green, purple...please let me be right ::crosses fingers::

Chris said...

I'm going with a second guess... how about yellow, green, and brown...no? oh well those would be weird.

LJ said...

I believe the colors areorange, red, and pink. LJ

Cake Believe said...

Yellow, Lime Green and Violet is my guess!

Anonymous said...

My guess is red,gray, and pink

Beth said...

Green, Gold and Purple

fiddlesticks said...

Oh how fun! Im guessing brown, pink and teal!

Emily J Doty said...

I'll guess yellow, green and purple
EJD

Janel said...

cream, grey, and red...

i'm totally guessing!!

that cake is so great!! love it! can't wait for the new video!!!!

Janel

Anonymous said...

silver, gray, pewter

cwoodie1009@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

brown, pink, yellow

samona1999@hotmail.com

Judi said...

Fabulous cake, my guess is turquoise, orange and dark pink

Anonymous said...

my guess is red, purple and yellow

kenleana@pacbell.net

Anonymous said...

The cake is beautiful, I think purple,silver,green. Sounds unconventional to me.

Normita said...

I'm guessing a green, purple and maybe a blue of some sort.

Jana said...

I'm going to guess mustard yellow, burnt orange and navy blue.

Hazelnut77 said...

I'm going to say red, silver and yellow...

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Brown, pink, green!

Kentucky Megan said...

red, orange, green

SharonG said...

Sharon, Adeana wants to play, so this is just for fun, for her. You know what a big Sugarshack fan she is lol.

Her guess is: Brown, Purple and Orange

Brandi said...

Red, purple & orange?

Audrey said...

Orange, aqua, and lime? It could be anything!

Cathys cakes said...

My guess is a shade of orange, teal, purple

Anonymous said...

MissRobin says: Black, orange and lime green!!
southern@fidnet.com

grgapch said...

My guess is turqoise, pink and purple.