Friday, April 17, 2009

WOW!


MY DEAR SWEET WONDERFUL SUGAR FRIENDS:


I am totally blown away by the outpouring of comments and emails in support of me after yesterday's post. Your love, encouragement, and kind words have filled my humble heart with a warmth and joy you cannot imagine.

I hesitated to bring this into my blog, but I just felt the need to get my thoughts out to the person in question. I never expected nor anticipated such a wonderful outpouring of support. I want you all to know that I treasure each and every word you have written to me. Honestly, I feel undeserving of such.

I absolutely love what I do. Making cakes and teaching the art has fulfilled me in a way no other aspect of my life has. I THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to continue to do what I love. I will keep going as long as you want me to, or my poor old tired body gives out. Whichever comes first.

So now, this chapter of the SugarEd story is over. This issue will get no more attention from me, and now we can get back to the important stuff:


THE CAKE PAR-TAY!



I am off to Texas this weekend to demo and vendor, and I will check back in with you awesome people next week!

PS. Remind me to never piss any of you off! LOL

Gratefully,
Sharon


4 comments:

Janel said...

We are always here for you!! You deserve the best! Have fun away and when you get back we expect to know about this new video!!! haha!!

Desert Rose said...

are you gonna come to Dallas? I can make sme yummy chai tea for ya :p
- H

Nancy Smith said...

I wish, I wish, I wish I could be there to learn how to do that amazing LV cake! Have fun and I look forward to more instruction!!! My cakes are getting straighter and better with each try! Have fun and stay happy!!

hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

To be honest, I stumbled across your blog by accident. I noticed that your blog is the sweetest blog in the Internet. From now, I don't need any research paper help as all my academic problems are being solved by http://dissertationwriting.services/!