Saturday, April 4, 2009

SugarEd Classes In Texas!


The Pearland Cake Society will be having a Day of Sharing on May 3, 2009 in Alvin, Tx (suburb of Houston.)

I will be doing a 2 hour demo on a name brand knock off purse with a champagne bottle inside. Other demonstrators will be Dena Bryngleson, Kim Wilson, Jacque Benson, and Carolyn Mangold. And let me tell you, these ladies kick cake butt! Lunch is included for the Day of Sharing.







On the 4th, I will be teaching 2 mini classes: a 2D carved fish and a stack of 2 books cake. You can sign up for one or both classes. Click here for all the info:

http://www.pearlandcakesociety.com/


Or email with questions: lopezclarissa2@aol.com






Please join us for the fun! I hope to see you there!


Sharon
www.sugaredproductions.com

4 comments:

fiddlesticks said...

I so hope someday I can come to one of your classes!
But I wish you would make a dvd of your carved cakes from start to finish !
The stacked books,fish, purse/bottle etc etc !!!
Its on my wish list !!!!!!

Janel said...

I really wish you would come to Florida or Georgia!! I would TOTALLY be there!!

Deadwood Cakelady said...

I live in Deadwood SD. If at anytime you come within 500 miles from here, please let me know! I'll be there with bells on! I'm completely awestruck by your creativity and ability!

Tweetmattie said...

Sharon, I am so sad that I will miss you class. I already signed up for another class in Houston for the same dates. May I recommend when scheduling classes in Texas to maybe check with all the Cake clubs near Houston to avoid conflicts. I know I am being selfish but I would love to have had the opportunity to take your classes. You are such an inspiration!!!